Pear and blackcurrant tartlet
- For 4 people
- Cooking temperature 355°F
- Cooking time 12 minutes
Ingredients for pears in syrup
- 50 g frozen blackcurrant
- 2 williams pears
- 150 g sugar
- 25 cl of water
- the juice of 1/2 lemon
Pears in siros
- Bring the water and sugar to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the blackcurrant.
- Peel the pears and cut them in half.
- Bring the syrup back to the boil and add the pears to the boiling syrup for 5 minutes.
- Let the pears rest in the syrup for 12 hours.
- 80 g butter
- 40 g icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond powder
- 1 pinch of fleur de sel
- 1/4 Bourbon vanilla bean
- 1 egg
- 100 g flour
- Mix the butter, sugar, almond powder, fleur de sel, vanilla bean seeds, egg and flour.
- Mix well with your hands.
- Do not overwork the dough and leave it to rest for 2 hours in a cool place.
Almond Cream Ingredient
- 25 g soft butter
- 25 g icing sugar
- 40 g almond powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon pear brandy
- 1 egg
- 3.5 cl liquid cream
- Whisk the butter in a bowl, adding the ingredients (except cream) slowly.
- Whisk the cream in another bowl and add it to the mixture.
- Leave to rest in a cool place.
- Preheat the oven to 355°F.
- Roll out the dough and place it in 4 small tartlet moulds.
- Pre-bake the dough without toppings.
- Remove them and then fill the tartlets with almond cream.
- Place a few blackcurrant seeds in the tartlets.
- Arrange the half pears flat side up.
- Bake the tarts for 12 minutes at 355°F.
Keep the tarts cold.