Three cheese three meat pizza
- For 7 people
- Cooking temperature 410°F
- Cooking time 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 jar of tomato sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 mozzarella
- 1 goat log
- whipped cheese
- 2 slices of ham
- 2 slices of andouille
- Put the pizza dough in a dish, and make holes with a fork.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the dough and spread well.
- Chop the onion into small pieces and pour them over the pizza.
- Add the mozzarella, sliced goat cheese and a few slices of whipped cheese.
- Cut the ham, chorizo and amdouille and add them to the pizza.
- Put the pizza in the oven at 410°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can now dedicate your pizza.