They smell like our mom’s madeleines.
- Preparation 15 minutes
- For 5 people
- Cooking at 445°F
- Cooking time 8 minutes
- Rest time 30 minutes
- 200 g flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking yeast
- 200 g sugar
- 100 g butter
- 3 eggs
- rum perfume, orange blossom, lemon zest
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 445°F.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the yeast and a pinch of salt.
- Mix with the sugar.
- Make a well in the centre of which you break the eggs.
- Mix everything together.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the butter and the perfume.
- Mix gently.
- Leave to stand for 30 minutes in a cool place.
- Fill the moulds 3/4 full.
- Bake at 445°F for 8 to 9 minutes.
Place the moulds in the centre of the oven. Serve warm or cold.