- For 4 people
- Preparation 20 minutes
- Cooking time 15 hours
- Rest time 2 hours
Ingredients in the rice
- 250 g dde round rice
- 1 litre of milk
- 125 g caster sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 50 g sugar
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Cook the rice in the pandant milk for 30 minutes.
- At the end of cooking the rice, pour in the vanilla sugar and powdered sugar.
- Meanwhile, heat the sugar and water in a frying pan.
- You can pour the rice pudding into small ramekins for individual portions or you can pour it into a large pot for a shared rice pudding.
- Pour the caramel over the rice pudding.
- Let your rice pudding rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours.