Chocolate flowing heart madeleines
Preparation in video
- Preparation 25 minutes
- For 6 people
- Cooking at 430°F
- Cooking time 10 minutes
- 2 teaspoons of yeast
- 20 g sugar
- 150 g of chocolate
- 26 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 26 g butter
- 1 pinch of fleur de sel
- Preheat the oven to 430°F.
- Leave 10 chocolate squares aside and cut the other chocolate squares into small pieces.
- Melt the chocolate and the burre.
- Remove the chocolate from the heat and add the eggs, sugar, flour and baking powder.
- In madeleine moulds, pour the dough halfway through each mould.
- Bake at 430°F for 10 minutes.
- Unmould your madeleines and sprinkle them with fleur de sel.
- And now you can enjoy your delicious madeleines.