- Preparation 20 minutes
- For 10 pieces
- Cooking at 430°F
- Cooking time 15 minutes
- 250 g flour
- 40 g sugar
- 50 g butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 150 ml of milk
- 50 g raisins
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, yeast sachet and pinch of salt.
- Add to the mixture the very soft butter cut into pieces.
- In another bowl, mix the milk and the egg yolk.
- Mix the two preparations to obtain a slightly soft dough.
- Add the raisins
- With a spoon form a ball of 3 or 4 cm in diameter, then place them on a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Bake at 430°F for 15 minutes.
If the dough is too sticky, add more flour.