An adequate paste
- For 6 people
- Preparation 15 minutes
- Rest of the dough 30 minutes
- 1 vanilla bean
- 50 g caster sugar
- 125 g flour
- 50 g soft butter
- 1 whole egg
- Open the vanilla bean in half and then scrape out the beans from the bean.
- Mix the vanilla beans with the sugar in a bowl.
- Sift the flour directly over the worktop.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and work it with your fingertips with the flour until the mixture is sandy and there are no more pieces of butter left.
- Dig a well in the sandblasting obtained.
- Break an egg and pour it into the well with the vanilla-flavoured sugar.
- Mix all the ingredients with your fingertips, without kneading too much of the dough obtained.
- Crush the dough so that it is homogeneous and then roll it into a ball.
- Finally wrap the dough in cling film and leave it to rest for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat the dough before incorporating the filling.