Spread without palm oil
For a gourmet snack without palm oil.
- Preparation 20 minutes
- For 4 people
- Cooking at 390°F
- Cooking time 5 minutes
- 60 g hazelnuts
- 100 g dark and/or milk chocolate
- 100 g hazelnut milk
- 40 g icing sugar
- 100 g softened butter
- Preheat the oven to 390°F.
- Put the hazelnuts in the oven for 5 minutes at 390°F.
- Meanwhile put half of the milk and the chocolate in the microwave.
- When the hazelnuts are cooled, remove their skins.
- Crush them into small pieces.
- Take the chocolate out of the microwave and stir until melted.
- You can now add the icing sugar.
- Return to the microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove the mixture from the microwave and stir.
- Add the remaining milk and the crushed hazelnuts.
- You can pour into an empty, drowned jam jar.
You can also put hazelnut powder in the hazelnut plasse.