- Preparation 15 minutes
- For 6 to 8 people
- Rest time 30 minutes
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 g sugar
- 125 g soft butter
- 250 g flour
- 5 cl of water
- Melt the salt in 5 cl of lukewarm water.
- Sift the flour and then dig a well.
- Add the soft butter in pieces.
- Knead with your fingertips.
- Make a well and add the sugar, water and egg yolk.
- Roll out the dough by kneading it with the palm of your hand.
- Wrap the dough with film.
- In a cool place, let it rest for about 30 minutes before using it.
Take the dough out in advance to spread it out.