Strawberry jam rolled biscuit
The cake we take everywhere
- Preparation 40 minutes
- For 6 to 8 people
- Cooking at 200°C
- Cooking time 10 to 15 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 100 g caster sugar
- 40 g of starch
- 200 g strawberry jam
- confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Break the eggs, separating the whites from the yolks.
- Mix the egg yolks with the sugar (until the mixture turns white).
- Add the flour and starch.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Add them to the preparation.
- Mix very gently.
- Butter the plate.
- Pour the dough on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 200°C for 10 to 15 minutes until the biscuit becomes blond and just firm.
- Take it out of the oven and unmould it immediately on a damp cloth.
- Roll up the biscuit with the cloth and leave it to cool.
- Unwind the baking gently and spread the jam.
- Roll the biscuit again.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
Put a pinch of salt or baking soda. Do not squeeze the cookie when you roll it.