- For 4 people
- Preparation 20 minutes
- Cooking time 40 minutes
- Cooking temperature 180°C
- 4 round courgettes
- 100 gr of ground beef
- 100 g sausage meat
- the plulpe of 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 glass of rice
- 2 glasses of salt water
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large frying pan, sauté the chopped onion with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add the minced beef, sausage meat and tomato pulp.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer over low heat.
- In the meantime, scoop out the zucchini: cut off the top to make a small cap and scoop out the zucchini with a spoon.
- When the meat is cooked, add the percilfinely chopped and passed through the vegetable mill or mincer with the cooking juices.
- Stuff the courgettes with the minced meat, put their cap back on and place them in an ovenproof dish.
- Pour the rice into the dish between the courgettes and cover with lightly salted water.
- Bake at 180°C for about 40 minutes.
- Test the cooking of the courgettes with the tip of a knife.
- You can now enjoy your delicious stuffed zucchini.