- Preparation 20 minutes
- For 6 person
- Cooking 355°F
- Cooking time 20 minutes
- 5 apples
- 1 large knob of butter
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 355°F.
- Peel the apples, then cut them finely.
- Melt the butter.
- Spread the dough, the ideal thickness is 2 or 3 mm.
- Arrange the apples in an overlapping pattern.
- Brush the tart with butter
- Pour the brown sugar and cinnamon over the pie.
- Bake at 355°F for 20 minutes.
Precook the dough before filling.