Pear and chocolate pie
- Preparation 15 minutes
- For 6 people
- Cooking temperature 390°F
- 1 puff pastry
- 100 g of chocolate
- 3 pears
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- Preheat the oven to 390°F.
- Unroll the puff pastry and make holes in it with a fork.
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Brush the dough with butter and sprinkle it with sugar.
- Cut the chocolate into small shavings and sprinkle it over the puff pastry, spreading it evenly throughout the pastry.
- Peel your pears and cut them lengthwise into thin slices.
- Arrange the pear slices in a rosette on the tart.
- Brush the tart with butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 390°F until the bores of the dough are golden brown.
- Now you can enjoy your delicious chocolate pear tart.