- Preparation 10 minutes
- For 6 people
- Cooking time 30 minutes
- Cooking temperature 355°F
- Time in the fridge 3 hour
- 1 egg
- 25 cl of liquid cream
- 30 carambar
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 1 sugar dough
- Preheat the oven to 355°F.
- Spread the sweet dough in a dish and bake until golden brown.
- Heat the liquid crème fraîche in a saucepan.
- Add the 30 carambars.
- Melt them over doyx heat for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add the chocolate and stir until completely melted.
- Pour the carambar mixture over the baked dough and leave to rest for 3 hours in the fridge.
- You can now enjoy your delicious carambar tart.