- For 8 people
- Cooking temperature 410°F
- Cooking time 25 minutes
- 8 golden apples
- 1 puff pastry
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 100 g butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- Peel the apples whole.
- Cut the apples in half and remove the cores without damaging them.
- In a pie tin, melt the butter directly on the heat.
- Add the sugar and lower the heat a little to make a caramel.
- Arrange the apples in the bottom of the dish and flatten them from time to time with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the apples with vanilla sugar.
- Remove the dish from the heat.
- Cover the apples with puff pastry, pressing down on the edges.
Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.