Pear chocolate pie
- For 8 people
- Cooking temperature 390°F
- Cooking time 40 minutes
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 150 g of chocolate
- pears in syrup
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 brick of fresh cream
- Bake the shortcrust pastry in a dish for 10 minutes in the oven, leaving the baking paper on.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie.
- Put the chocolate in the bottom of the tart.
- Drain the pears and cut them in half.
- Arrange the pears in fans on the chocolate.
- Mix the egg, 2 tablespoons of sugar and a briquette of crème fraiche.
- Pour the mixture over the pears.
- Bake at 390°F for 40 minutes.
- Now you can enjoy your wonderful pie.