Ham and tomato pie
- Preparation 15 minutes
- For 6 people
- Cooking time 40 minutes
- Cooking temperature 355°F
- 1 puff pastry
- 2 slices of ham
- 1 onion
- 1 large can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 bag of grated cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- Fillet of olive oil
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- In a saucepan, drizzle a little olive oil and cook the onion.
- Cook the crushed tomatoes with the onion and the tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Leave to reduce.
- Place the puff pastry in a dish.
- Make holes in the puff pastry with a fork.
- Pour your mixture over your dough.
- Place the ham tenches on the pie.
- Add the grated oatmeal to the pie.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 355°F.
- Now you can enjoy your delicious ham and tomato pie.