- For 4 people
- Preparation 15 minutes
- Cooking time 45 minutes
- 300 g peeled beans (fresh or sugared)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 3 strands of percil
- 4 handfuls of quick-cooking short pasta
- In a saucepan, put some olive oil to heat.
- Add the onion and tomato cut into small pieces and then the peeled beans and percil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in water. Leave to cook for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Blend the preparation in a blender.
- Put back on the heat until it boils.
- Pour a small handful of short pasta per person.
- Cook for 3 minutes or more depending on the pasta chosen.
- You can now enjoy your delicious bean soup with a little bit of parmesan cheese.