- For 4 people
- Preparation 10 minutes
- 8 sandwich loaves
- 1 packet of Gruyère cheese
- 4 slices of white ham
- 60 cl milk
- Preheat the oven to 230°C.
- Dip the slices of sandwich loaf in the milk.
- Cut the slices of ham in half.
- Arrange the half slices of ham on the sandwich loaves.
- Pour some cheese on your croque monsieur.
- Put another slice of bread on each croque monsieur.
- Melt a knob of butter in a frying pan.
- Cook the croque monsieur in the pan until they are golden brown.
- If you wish, cook fried eggs and place them on your croque monsieur.
- Now you can enjoy your delicious croque monsieur.