French pancake from Brittany
These delicious “Galette” are a local tradition in the region of Britanny in France.
- 5 servings
- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- 250g flour
- 1/2 liter milk
- 4 egs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50g of butter
- Melt the butter and then cool it down.
- In a bowl, add the flour, sugar and salt.
- Make a well and pour in the eggs.
- Mix gently. When the mixture becomes pasteu, add the milk little by little to avoid lumps.
- When the milk has finished mixing, your paste should be liquid. If your paste is too thick, add more milk.
- Add the butter.
- Let the pancake batter rest for 30 minutes with a tea towel over your bowl.
- You can now cook them in a pan and enjoy them.