Laughing cow and knuckle cake
- For 6 people
- Preparation 15 minutes
- Cooking time 45 minutes
- Temperature 210° C (thermostat 7)
- 200 g flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 12 cl whole milk
- 10 cl olive oil
- 6 servings of laughing cow
- 6 knackis
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (thermostat 7).
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Dig a well in the middle and put the whole eggs in it. Mix everything together to obtain a dough.
- Then add the milk and oil and mix well to obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Cut the knackis into pieces.
- Then add them to the paste with the whole portions of laughing cow and mustard. Stir well with a spatula.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Butter a cake tin and then pour the dough into it.
- Put in the oven for 45 min at 220°C (gas mark 7).
- Take out the cake and let it cool.
- You can now enjoy your delicious Laughing Cow and Knack Cake.