- For 4 people
- Preparation 20 minutes
- Cooking time 10 minutes
- Time in the fridge 2 hours
- 500 g shrimp
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons nuoc nam
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pinch ginger powder
- 1 pinch of coriander powder
- Peel the shrimp.
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade. 3.
- Add the shrimp to the marinade.
- Leave to rest for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Brown the shrimp with the marinade in a frying pan for 10 minutes.
- Now you can enjoy your delicious marinated shrimp.
You can enjoy your delicious shrimps with Chinese noodles.