Macaroni and gouda gratin
- Preparation 15 minutes
- For 4 people
- Cooking at 392°F
- Cooking time 15 minutes
- 400 g macaroni
- 140 G of gouda with cumin
- 25 cl single cream
- 150 g dr lardons
- Boil the water and put in the salt.
- Add the dough and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Drain the pasta. Filling :
- Cut the Gouda cheese in half.
- Take a half of the gouda and cut it into small cubes.
- Bring the cream to the boil and add the pieces of cheese.
- When the cheese has melted, add the macaroni, salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 392°F.
- Cook the bacon.
- Add them to the preparation.
- Pour the pasta into a dish, then pour the preparation.
- Grate the remaining Gouda cheese over the gratin.
- Bake at 392°F for 15 minutes.
- You can now serve.