- Preparation 30 minutes
- For 6 people
- Cooking at 355°F
- Cooking time 25 minutes
- Spawning time 25 minutes
For the shortcrust pastry :
- 250 grams of flour
- 125 g soft butter
- 80 g sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 pinch of salt
For the trim
- 25 cl milk
- 1 egg
- 30 g flour
- 40 g sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 500 g strawberries
Preparation of the shortbread dough
- In a bowl whisk the sugar and egg yolks then add the water.
- In a bowl, mix with your hand the soft butter and flour and then curl a well.
- In the well, pour the mixture of suckers, eggs and water.
- Mix initially with a spoon and then with your hands.
- Form a ball and then spread the dough on baking paper and plaster it in a pie dish.
- Cover the dough to pay cusson the dough.
- Bake the dough at 355°F for 25 minutes.
- Let the dough cool after baking.
Preparation of the filling :
- Boil the milk with the vanilla bean.
- Mix the egg and sugar in a small bowl.
- When the milk is boiling, remove it from the heat.
- Add the sugar-egg mixture to the milk and return it to the heat.
- You should get a fairly thick mixture.
- Place a plastic film on top of the cassrole and leave the cream to cool.
- While the cream is cooling, wash and remove the stalks from the strawberries and cut them in half.
- When the cream is cold, spread it on the shortbread dough and place the strawberries.
- Now you can enjoy your delicious strawberry tart.